Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Class Test Grammar- Class-6: Solution.



1. It has been raining since morning.
2. He bought a new scooter last week.
3. He will have done this by next week.
4. They came here while I  was reading a book.
5. She has been ill since last Monday.
6. The old man was too old to walk.
7. Having taken his breakfast he came to school.
8. I have a pen broken.
9. I have seen a boy playing in the field.
10. I came here to teach you.
11. Each of the boys has come.
12. Few persons were there.
13. No news is good news.
14. Either he or I am mistaken.
15. Two and two make four.
16. By whom has my pen been stolen?
17. I have been appointed to study the problems.
18. Did he help you?
19. Were the birds building the nests?
20. The house was built in 1988.

No comments:

Post a Comment