Sunday, December 20, 2020

Dialogue Writing on Independence Day


Mukesh: Happy Independence Day my dear friend.

Suresh: Very happy Independence Day.

Mukesh: My father helped me get ready for today's celebration. I love my father very much.

Suresh: My mother gets up early in the morning every day. Today she helped me get ready for the celebration. My mother is a very good patron.

Mukesh: Does your father not get up early morning?

Suresh: No!

Mukesh: Why?

Suresh: You can ask him.

Mukesh: OK, Who is our Chief Guest at today's celebration?

Suresh: Superintendent of Police.

Mukesh: Very Good! Now I think it is 07.45.

Suresh: You are true. It is really 07.45.

Mukesh: Suresh, why do we celebrate Independence Day? Do all the countries celebrate their Independence Day?

Suresh: You have asked two questions at a time. Now I have to answer both of your questions. We celebrate Independence Day because we got Independence on the 15th of August 1947 after a long and rigorous struggle. The other countries of the world celebrate their Independence Day for the very same reasons.

Mukesh: Were all the countries of the world Dependent?

Suresh: I don't think so.

Mukesh: OK, Can you guess about the speech of our chief guest?

Suresh: I think the speech of our chief guest will be based on integrity and patriotism. He will try to make us remember the sacrifices and contributions of freedom fighters especially made for Independence.

Mukesh: Suresh! The guests are arriving. Let us get ready to honor them.

Suresh: OK. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment