Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Calendar: GK (Page 6, 7)

You must have seen the calendar in your house. A calendar shows the days, weeks, and months of a year. There are 12 months in a year, and a year has 365 days.

Fill in the months of the year in the space provided with the help of clues:
1. I’m the first month of the year. I have 31 days.  January.
2. I’m the second month of the year. I have 28 days. February.
3. I’m the third month of the year. I have 31 days. March.
4. I’m the fourth month of the year. I have 30 days. April.
5. I am the fifth month of the year. I have 31 days. May.
6. I’m the sixth month of the year. I have 30 days. June.
7. I’m the seventh month of the year. I have 31 days. July.
8. I’m the eighth month of the year. I have 31 days. August
9. I’m the ninth month of the year. I have 30 days. September.
10 I’m the tenth month of the year. I have 31 days. October.
11. I’m the eleventh month of the year. I have 30 days. November.
12. I’m the twelfth month of the year. I have 31 days. December.
Do You Know?
After every four years, February has 29 days. When this happens, it is called a leap year.
Gear Up
1. How many months are there in a year.
Ans: There are twelve months in a year.
2. Write the number of days in a year.
Ans: There are 365 days in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment